- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Camps Announced for Summer Ritter Park Preshows
The Kindergarten through Fifth Grade Camps called the “Jungle Theater Adventure” will run June 16th to 20th and from July 14th to 18th. H.A.R.T.'S “Jungle Theater Adventure” incorporates the "Leave No Trace" principles in which campers will have an imaginative adventure while learning how to be good stewards of our natural resources!
The Sixth through Twelfth Grade camps are called “The Mystery at Gobblers Knob”, and will run from June 23rd through 27th and also from July 21st to the 25th. Campers will explore the art of story writing and telling! It will use original stories written by West Virginians while using Ritter Park and the surrounding area to inspire them during the process.
All Camps are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Campers should bring their own lunch except Fridays when free Pizza will be provided. Each Camp cost $120 for the entire week of FUN! There are a limited amount of spaces so sign up early to get in on the fun!