- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Source Alleges Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Camps Announced for Summer Ritter Park Preshows
The Kindergarten through Fifth Grade Camps called the “Jungle Theater Adventure” will run June 16th to 20th and from July 14th to 18th. H.A.R.T.'S “Jungle Theater Adventure” incorporates the "Leave No Trace" principles in which campers will have an imaginative adventure while learning how to be good stewards of our natural resources!
The Sixth through Twelfth Grade camps are called “The Mystery at Gobblers Knob”, and will run from June 23rd through 27th and also from July 21st to the 25th. Campers will explore the art of story writing and telling! It will use original stories written by West Virginians while using Ritter Park and the surrounding area to inspire them during the process.
All Camps are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Campers should bring their own lunch except Fridays when free Pizza will be provided. Each Camp cost $120 for the entire week of FUN! There are a limited amount of spaces so sign up early to get in on the fun!