- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Del. Miller First GOP Woman to Preside over House of Delegates
- Marshall to host 44th annual speech and debate tournament for high school students
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Wild Ramp Raising Funds for Working Kitchen
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
Camps Announced for Summer Ritter Park Preshows
The Kindergarten through Fifth Grade Camps called the “Jungle Theater Adventure” will run June 16th to 20th and from July 14th to 18th. H.A.R.T.'S “Jungle Theater Adventure” incorporates the "Leave No Trace" principles in which campers will have an imaginative adventure while learning how to be good stewards of our natural resources!
The Sixth through Twelfth Grade camps are called “The Mystery at Gobblers Knob”, and will run from June 23rd through 27th and also from July 21st to the 25th. Campers will explore the art of story writing and telling! It will use original stories written by West Virginians while using Ritter Park and the surrounding area to inspire them during the process.
All Camps are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Campers should bring their own lunch except Fridays when free Pizza will be provided. Each Camp cost $120 for the entire week of FUN! There are a limited amount of spaces so sign up early to get in on the fun!