- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Drops One Point in December
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Camps Announced for Summer Ritter Park Preshows
The Kindergarten through Fifth Grade Camps called the “Jungle Theater Adventure” will run June 16th to 20th and from July 14th to 18th. H.A.R.T.'S “Jungle Theater Adventure” incorporates the "Leave No Trace" principles in which campers will have an imaginative adventure while learning how to be good stewards of our natural resources!
The Sixth through Twelfth Grade camps are called “The Mystery at Gobblers Knob”, and will run from June 23rd through 27th and also from July 21st to the 25th. Campers will explore the art of story writing and telling! It will use original stories written by West Virginians while using Ritter Park and the surrounding area to inspire them during the process.
All Camps are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Campers should bring their own lunch except Fridays when free Pizza will be provided. Each Camp cost $120 for the entire week of FUN! There are a limited amount of spaces so sign up early to get in on the fun!