- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
Camps Announced for Summer Ritter Park Preshows
The Kindergarten through Fifth Grade Camps called the “Jungle Theater Adventure” will run June 16th to 20th and from July 14th to 18th. H.A.R.T.'S “Jungle Theater Adventure” incorporates the "Leave No Trace" principles in which campers will have an imaginative adventure while learning how to be good stewards of our natural resources!
The Sixth through Twelfth Grade camps are called “The Mystery at Gobblers Knob”, and will run from June 23rd through 27th and also from July 21st to the 25th. Campers will explore the art of story writing and telling! It will use original stories written by West Virginians while using Ritter Park and the surrounding area to inspire them during the process.
All Camps are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Campers should bring their own lunch except Fridays when free Pizza will be provided. Each Camp cost $120 for the entire week of FUN! There are a limited amount of spaces so sign up early to get in on the fun!