- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Attorney General Patrick Morrisey’s Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 28 weeks ago From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 4 at the Barboursville Public Library, 728 Main St. in Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 5 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St. in St. Albans;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 11 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Rt. 34 in Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 13 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St. in Kenova;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 18 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 State Route 10 in Salt Rock; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 19 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St. in Wayne.
The mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.