- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
Attorney General Patrick Morrisey’s Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 45 weeks ago From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 4 at the Barboursville Public Library, 728 Main St. in Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 5 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St. in St. Albans;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 11 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Rt. 34 in Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 13 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St. in Kenova;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 18 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 State Route 10 in Salt Rock; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 19 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St. in Wayne.
The mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.