- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- West Huntington Drug Bust
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Attorney General Patrick Morrisey’s Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 2 years ago From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 4 at the Barboursville Public Library, 728 Main St. in Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 5 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St. in St. Albans;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 11 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Rt. 34 in Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 13 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St. in Kenova;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 18 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 State Route 10 in Salt Rock; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 19 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St. in Wayne.
The mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.