- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
Attorney General Patrick Morrisey’s Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 4 at the Barboursville Public Library, 728 Main St. in Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 5 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St. in St. Albans;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 11 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Rt. 34 in Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 13 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St. in Kenova;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 18 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 State Route 10 in Salt Rock; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 19 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St. in Wayne.
The mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.