- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Attorney General Morrisey's Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours In Cabell, Kanawha, Putnam and Wayne counties
- WV Boys High School Larosse All State Announced
- Tri State Live and On Stage
Attorney General Patrick Morrisey’s Office Announces June Mobile Office Hours
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 4 at the Barboursville Public Library, 728 Main St. in Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 5 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St. in St. Albans;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 11 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Rt. 34 in Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 13 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St. in Kenova;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 18 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 State Route 10 in Salt Rock; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. June 19 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St. in Wayne.
The mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.