- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Source Alleges Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
Huntington Police Investigating Third Avenue Speedway Robbery
Thursday, June 5, 2014 - 05:17 Edited from a Press Release
Suspect one is about 5’8” medium build, second suspect is thought to be 6’ medium build, while in the store one male followed manager behind the counter and attempted to get in the safe, but was unsuccessful, suspects fled the store and fled north to the rear alley. No one was hurt in this incident. Both suspects are thought to be the same persons who committed a robbery to this same store on 5/26/14. Any person with information on this incident are asked to call 304-696-4444.
Photos from the incident are below.