- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Sanders, Seat Adaptors for Strollers, and Other Product Recalls
Mirka is recalling Compact Electric Random Orbital Sanders sold nationwide and in Canada from November 2013 to April 2014. The sander can short circuit, posing a fire hazard.
This recall involves 5-inch and 6-inch Mirka CEROS compact electric random orbital sanders. The sanders are yellow and black with the Mirka logo on the front. The 5-inch sander is model CEROS 550. The 6-inch sander is model CEROS 650. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
SEAT ADAPTORS FOR STROLLERS
phil&teds is recalling phil&teds Travel System 26 infant car seat adaptors for strollers sold nationwide and in Canada from April 2013 to March 2014. The plastic adaptors used to connect an infant car seat to a stroller can crack, become unstable and break during use, posing a fall hazard.
This recall involves phil&teds Travel System 26 (TS26) adaptors used to attach infant car seats to the following phil&teds stroller models, the Classic, Dot, Explorer, Hammerhead, Navigator, S3 and S4. Compatible car seats include the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix, Maxi Cosi Mico, Maxi Cosi Pebble and Cybex Anton.
Mission Archery is recalling MXB crossbows sold nationwide from May 2013 to April 2014. The crossbow can fire an arrow unexpectedly without the trigger being pulled, posing an injury hazard.
This recall involves Mission Archery crossbows that have the automatic safety located behind the trigger at rear of scope mount, models MXB 320, MXB Dagger, MXB 400 and MXB 360; and serial numbers ranging from XB04879 to XB16555. The serial number is located on the underside of the rail directly behind the safety. Mission and the model name are printed on each limb.
Consumers should return the crossbows to a Mission Archery authorized dealer for a free repair, or contact Mission Archery at (844) 334-8991 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or online at www.missionarchery.com for instructions on shipping the product directly to them for a free repair, including shipping. More info at www.recalls.org.