- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 3, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Storm Warning Issued for Thursday
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: The Importance of Hope
Rahall Statement on Sylvia Mathews Burwell Confirmation
“The bipartisan mandate Sylvia has received from the United States Senate portrays the breath of fresh air and seasoned management she can continue to bring the federal government to get things done when given the opportunity. Her pragmatism rooted in West Virginia values will continue to serve the nation and make our State prouder still.”
Editor's note: The Senate confirmed her 78 to 17: