- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- UPDATING ... 'Avengers' Let's Get to Work Oblitering ...CHECK TIMES
Rahall Statement on Sylvia Mathews Burwell Confirmation
“The bipartisan mandate Sylvia has received from the United States Senate portrays the breath of fresh air and seasoned management she can continue to bring the federal government to get things done when given the opportunity. Her pragmatism rooted in West Virginia values will continue to serve the nation and make our State prouder still.”
Editor's note: The Senate confirmed her 78 to 17: