- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Chris Buescher Claims First Career NASCAR Nationwide win At Mid-Ohio
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Live Theatricals Running This Weekend
- OP-ED: Borderfree
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.