- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.