- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.