- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.