- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.