- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.