- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Cash Sales Share Fell Sharply in March
Exterior Work Starts on Keith Albee
The Keith Albee opened in 1928, designed by Thomas Lamb, as an atmospheric motion picture theater. Among major accomplishments in the on going restoration process were a new roof, stage improvements, disability access, and restoration of the sign after it was struck by lightening,
A priority list for continued restoration is in the process of development by the foundation which operates the performing arts center.