- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Marshall University School of Medicine recognizes national medical honorary inductees
Friday, June 6, 2014 - 22:58 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The student inductees are as follows:
- George H. Clements, Class of 2015
- Aaron M. Dom, Class of 2015
- Jessica A. Layne, Class of 2015
- Jonathan S. Seibert, Class of 2015
- Adam J. Van Horn, Class of 2015
In addition to the students selected for the honor, the following medical residents and faculty members were also honored:
- Kamran Abolmaali, M.D., Department of Surgery, 4th-year resident physician
- M. Samhar Alkhalaf Alali, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, 2nd-year resident physician
- Daniel J. Poole, M.D., Department of Family and Community Health, 2nd-year resident physician
- Wade G. Douglas, M.D., Department of Surgery, associate professor
- Kelly E. Melvin, M.D., Department of Psychiatry, assistant professor