- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
Marshall University School of Medicine recognizes national medical honorary inductees
Friday, June 6, 2014 - 22:58 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The student inductees are as follows:
- George H. Clements, Class of 2015
- Aaron M. Dom, Class of 2015
- Jessica A. Layne, Class of 2015
- Jonathan S. Seibert, Class of 2015
- Adam J. Van Horn, Class of 2015
In addition to the students selected for the honor, the following medical residents and faculty members were also honored:
- Kamran Abolmaali, M.D., Department of Surgery, 4th-year resident physician
- M. Samhar Alkhalaf Alali, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, 2nd-year resident physician
- Daniel J. Poole, M.D., Department of Family and Community Health, 2nd-year resident physician
- Wade G. Douglas, M.D., Department of Surgery, associate professor
- Kelly E. Melvin, M.D., Department of Psychiatry, assistant professor