- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Marshall University School of Medicine recognizes national medical honorary inductees
Friday, June 6, 2014 - 22:58 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The student inductees are as follows:
- George H. Clements, Class of 2015
- Aaron M. Dom, Class of 2015
- Jessica A. Layne, Class of 2015
- Jonathan S. Seibert, Class of 2015
- Adam J. Van Horn, Class of 2015
In addition to the students selected for the honor, the following medical residents and faculty members were also honored:
- Kamran Abolmaali, M.D., Department of Surgery, 4th-year resident physician
- M. Samhar Alkhalaf Alali, M.D., Department of Pediatrics, 2nd-year resident physician
- Daniel J. Poole, M.D., Department of Family and Community Health, 2nd-year resident physician
- Wade G. Douglas, M.D., Department of Surgery, associate professor
- Kelly E. Melvin, M.D., Department of Psychiatry, assistant professor