- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- CFPB Takes Action Against Auto Finance Company for Distorting Borrower Credit Reports; First Investors Fined $2.75 Million for Knowingly Providing Inaccurate Information to Credit Reporting Agencies for Years
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
FLASHBACK: Scenes from Judge Chiles Swearing in at Cabell Courthouse
WV Supreme Court Justice Brett Benjamin attended the ceremony along with Cabell County judges Paul T. Farrell and Jane Hustead. Retired Cabell County judge Dan O'Hanlon attended the swearing in, as did Family Court Judges Ronald E. Anderson and Patricia A. Keller.
Click below for a photo gallery of Chiles swearing in ceremony in February. Chiles father , Linden, stood beside him as Judge Alfred Ferguson administered the oath.