- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
FLASHBACK: Scenes from Judge Chiles Swearing in at Cabell Courthouse
WV Supreme Court Justice Brett Benjamin attended the ceremony along with Cabell County judges Paul T. Farrell and Jane Hustead. Retired Cabell County judge Dan O'Hanlon attended the swearing in, as did Family Court Judges Ronald E. Anderson and Patricia A. Keller.
Click below for a photo gallery of Chiles swearing in ceremony in February. Chiles father , Linden, stood beside him as Judge Alfred Ferguson administered the oath.