- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
FLASHBACK: Scenes from Judge Chiles Swearing in at Cabell Courthouse
WV Supreme Court Justice Brett Benjamin attended the ceremony along with Cabell County judges Paul T. Farrell and Jane Hustead. Retired Cabell County judge Dan O'Hanlon attended the swearing in, as did Family Court Judges Ronald E. Anderson and Patricia A. Keller.
Click below for a photo gallery of Chiles swearing in ceremony in February. Chiles father , Linden, stood beside him as Judge Alfred Ferguson administered the oath.