- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
FLASHBACK: Scenes from Judge Chiles Swearing in at Cabell Courthouse
WV Supreme Court Justice Brett Benjamin attended the ceremony along with Cabell County judges Paul T. Farrell and Jane Hustead. Retired Cabell County judge Dan O'Hanlon attended the swearing in, as did Family Court Judges Ronald E. Anderson and Patricia A. Keller.
Click below for a photo gallery of Chiles swearing in ceremony in February. Chiles father , Linden, stood beside him as Judge Alfred Ferguson administered the oath.