- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
FLASHBACK: Scenes from Judge Chiles Swearing in at Cabell Courthouse
WV Supreme Court Justice Brett Benjamin attended the ceremony along with Cabell County judges Paul T. Farrell and Jane Hustead. Retired Cabell County judge Dan O'Hanlon attended the swearing in, as did Family Court Judges Ronald E. Anderson and Patricia A. Keller.
Click below for a photo gallery of Chiles swearing in ceremony in February. Chiles father , Linden, stood beside him as Judge Alfred Ferguson administered the oath.