- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
Houses Hit by Gunfire on 26th Street
Clyde Sharnell Bridges, 40, of Detroit, Michigan, who was found hiding in the back yard, was charged as a felon in possession of a handgun. He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail.
He is not charged in connection with the actual incident.
A vehicle was also hit by gunfire as it passed in front of the residence. It is unknown what role the vehicle played in the incident, if any.Police Lt. John Williams said in the release that several persons in the area were question about the incident. No injuries were reported.