- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
Houses Hit by Gunfire on 26th Street
Clyde Sharnell Bridges, 40, of Detroit, Michigan, who was found hiding in the back yard, was charged as a felon in possession of a handgun. He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail.
He is not charged in connection with the actual incident.
A vehicle was also hit by gunfire as it passed in front of the residence. It is unknown what role the vehicle played in the incident, if any.Police Lt. John Williams said in the release that several persons in the area were question about the incident. No injuries were reported.