- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Houses Hit by Gunfire on 26th Street
Clyde Sharnell Bridges, 40, of Detroit, Michigan, who was found hiding in the back yard, was charged as a felon in possession of a handgun. He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail.
He is not charged in connection with the actual incident.
A vehicle was also hit by gunfire as it passed in front of the residence. It is unknown what role the vehicle played in the incident, if any.Police Lt. John Williams said in the release that several persons in the area were question about the incident. No injuries were reported.