- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- PA Artist Showcases Faces of Freedom Painting to raise awareness of Sex Trafficking
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Charleston pill dealer pleads guilty in Federal court
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
Houses Hit by Gunfire on 26th Street
Clyde Sharnell Bridges, 40, of Detroit, Michigan, who was found hiding in the back yard, was charged as a felon in possession of a handgun. He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail.
He is not charged in connection with the actual incident.
A vehicle was also hit by gunfire as it passed in front of the residence. It is unknown what role the vehicle played in the incident, if any.Police Lt. John Williams said in the release that several persons in the area were question about the incident. No injuries were reported.