- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Houses Hit by Gunfire on 26th Street
Clyde Sharnell Bridges, 40, of Detroit, Michigan, who was found hiding in the back yard, was charged as a felon in possession of a handgun. He has been placed in the Western Regional Jail.
He is not charged in connection with the actual incident.
A vehicle was also hit by gunfire as it passed in front of the residence. It is unknown what role the vehicle played in the incident, if any.Police Lt. John Williams said in the release that several persons in the area were question about the incident. No injuries were reported.