- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 18, 2014
- West Virginia's abandoned and dilapidated building problem
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- Spring Hill Celebrates 140th
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Modern Relationships Stink
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- AFL-CIO questions Capito, Mooney and Jenkins' commitment to WV families
Bankruptcy Court Allows Demolition of Freedom Industries Site
Sunday, June 8, 2014 - 09:15 Updated 9 weeks ago by Tony E. Rutherford, News Editor
One document orders the demolition of the facility.
The second adjusts compensation for bankruptcy matters.