- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Herd Tennis Edges Louisville, 4-3
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
Bankruptcy Court Allows Demolition of Freedom Industries Site
Sunday, June 8, 2014 - 09:15 Updated 1 year ago by Tony E. Rutherford, News Editor
One document orders the demolition of the facility.
The second adjusts compensation for bankruptcy matters.