- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Appalachian Hatchery, a Marshall University Research Corp. project, Receives $1.5 Million Grant
- West Virginia GEAR UP launches Student Success Society in area high schools
- Marshall University Research Receives Coal Country Grant
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
Bankruptcy Court Allows Demolition of Freedom Industries Site
Sunday, June 8, 2014 - 09:15 Updated 2 years ago by Tony E. Rutherford, News Editor
One document orders the demolition of the facility.
The second adjusts compensation for bankruptcy matters.