- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
- OP-ED: Global Justice for Our Girls: Hashtags and Selfies Still Aren’t Enough
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Gov. Tomblin Welcomes New Orleans Saints and Fans to West Virginia
- Belle of Cincinnati Parking and Boarding Information
Bankruptcy Court Allows Demolition of Freedom Industries Site
Sunday, June 8, 2014 - 09:15 Updated 6 weeks ago by Tony E. Rutherford, News Editor
One document orders the demolition of the facility.
The second adjusts compensation for bankruptcy matters.