- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- West Virginia’s Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming & Pop Culture Convention Announces Programming Expansion Plans
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
Sustainability offers free pallet gardening workshop this week
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:54 Updated 14 weeks ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
Used pallets can be used to grow both food and flowers in a tight space.
"Please come and watch us create our first pallet garden at Marshall and gain a practical understanding of how it's done," said Margie Phillips, manager of the Sustainability Department. "If you need a pallet to get your garden started, let us know when you RSVP and we can provide you one to take home for your garden."
The demonstration is open to students, faculty and staff as well as anyone from the community. RSVPs are required at email@example.com. The first 10 people to register will be given a free vegetable or herb seedling.