- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Church Offers Sanctuary for Undocumented Immigrants
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- Attorney General Morrisey, 14-State Coalition Defend Trump Order to Ease Overregulation
- Marshall’s School of Physical Therapy invites community to White Coat Ceremony
- W.Va. AG Announces Money Smart Week Events For The Mid-Ohio Valley
Sustainability offers free pallet gardening workshop this week
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:54 Updated 2 years ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
Used pallets can be used to grow both food and flowers in a tight space.
"Please come and watch us create our first pallet garden at Marshall and gain a practical understanding of how it's done," said Margie Phillips, manager of the Sustainability Department. "If you need a pallet to get your garden started, let us know when you RSVP and we can provide you one to take home for your garden."
The demonstration is open to students, faculty and staff as well as anyone from the community. RSVPs are required at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 10 people to register will be given a free vegetable or herb seedling.