- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- City of Huntington Codes, Ordinances on-line
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
James Kelly Transfers to Marshall
Kelly will have one remaining season of NCAA eligibility with the Thundering Herd and will sit out the 2014-15 season in compliance with NCAA transfer regulations.
A native of Ann Arbor, Mich., Kelly appeared in 27 games and made 11 starts in 2013-14 season as a junior for Atlantic Coast Conference member Miami (Fla.). Kelly averaged 6.0 points, 3.7 rebounds and 17.9 minutes per game, while compiling a field goal percentage of 48.5 for the Hurricanes.
Kelly played two seasons at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio, before transferring to Miami last season. While at Owens, Kelly played alongside Marshall redshirt junior guard Justin Edmonds. Kelly averaged 17.9 points and 10.0 rebounds in two junior college seasons. In two years at Owens, Kelly became the first player in program history to record 1,000 points, 600 rebounds, 100 steals and 100 blocks in his career
Out of Pioneer High School, Kelly was recruited by Michigan State, New Mexico, West Virginia and Clemson.