- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Tamarack Foundation for the Arts to host Arts Business Think Tank
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
James Kelly Transfers to Marshall
Kelly will have one remaining season of NCAA eligibility with the Thundering Herd and will sit out the 2014-15 season in compliance with NCAA transfer regulations.
A native of Ann Arbor, Mich., Kelly appeared in 27 games and made 11 starts in 2013-14 season as a junior for Atlantic Coast Conference member Miami (Fla.). Kelly averaged 6.0 points, 3.7 rebounds and 17.9 minutes per game, while compiling a field goal percentage of 48.5 for the Hurricanes.
Kelly played two seasons at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio, before transferring to Miami last season. While at Owens, Kelly played alongside Marshall redshirt junior guard Justin Edmonds. Kelly averaged 17.9 points and 10.0 rebounds in two junior college seasons. In two years at Owens, Kelly became the first player in program history to record 1,000 points, 600 rebounds, 100 steals and 100 blocks in his career
Out of Pioneer High School, Kelly was recruited by Michigan State, New Mexico, West Virginia and Clemson.