- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
- 93.7 The Dawg presents Dawg Dazzle with Julie Reeves, Frankie Ballard and Jon Pardi
- Huntington Police Execute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Huntington Police Arrest Alleged DUI Driver after Crash; Victim Critical
- AT&T Contributes $20,000, Employees Pitch in to Help with Clean Up, Recovery Efforts in West Virginia
James Kelly Transfers to Marshall
Kelly will have one remaining season of NCAA eligibility with the Thundering Herd and will sit out the 2014-15 season in compliance with NCAA transfer regulations.
A native of Ann Arbor, Mich., Kelly appeared in 27 games and made 11 starts in 2013-14 season as a junior for Atlantic Coast Conference member Miami (Fla.). Kelly averaged 6.0 points, 3.7 rebounds and 17.9 minutes per game, while compiling a field goal percentage of 48.5 for the Hurricanes.
Kelly played two seasons at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio, before transferring to Miami last season. While at Owens, Kelly played alongside Marshall redshirt junior guard Justin Edmonds. Kelly averaged 17.9 points and 10.0 rebounds in two junior college seasons. In two years at Owens, Kelly became the first player in program history to record 1,000 points, 600 rebounds, 100 steals and 100 blocks in his career
Out of Pioneer High School, Kelly was recruited by Michigan State, New Mexico, West Virginia and Clemson.