- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
James Kelly Transfers to Marshall
Kelly will have one remaining season of NCAA eligibility with the Thundering Herd and will sit out the 2014-15 season in compliance with NCAA transfer regulations.
A native of Ann Arbor, Mich., Kelly appeared in 27 games and made 11 starts in 2013-14 season as a junior for Atlantic Coast Conference member Miami (Fla.). Kelly averaged 6.0 points, 3.7 rebounds and 17.9 minutes per game, while compiling a field goal percentage of 48.5 for the Hurricanes.
Kelly played two seasons at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio, before transferring to Miami last season. While at Owens, Kelly played alongside Marshall redshirt junior guard Justin Edmonds. Kelly averaged 17.9 points and 10.0 rebounds in two junior college seasons. In two years at Owens, Kelly became the first player in program history to record 1,000 points, 600 rebounds, 100 steals and 100 blocks in his career
Out of Pioneer High School, Kelly was recruited by Michigan State, New Mexico, West Virginia and Clemson.