- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
Nothing Found Following Bomb Investigation at Walgreens on First Street
Details are sketchy, but police have blocked access within one block of the drug store.
Patrons of Med Express, across from the drug store, have been sheltering in place, if they are inside the facility. Back door exit was available.
Med Express offered to fill Walgreens prescriptions. After filling, they did not allow patients to remain in the structure apparently due to the threat