- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Nothing Found Following Bomb Investigation at Walgreens on First Street
Details are sketchy, but police have blocked access within one block of the drug store.
Patrons of Med Express, across from the drug store, have been sheltering in place, if they are inside the facility. Back door exit was available.
Med Express offered to fill Walgreens prescriptions. After filling, they did not allow patients to remain in the structure apparently due to the threat