- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 22nd Street/9th Avenue Area of Huntington
Nothing Found Following Bomb Investigation at Walgreens on First Street
Details are sketchy, but police have blocked access within one block of the drug store.
Patrons of Med Express, across from the drug store, have been sheltering in place, if they are inside the facility. Back door exit was available.
Med Express offered to fill Walgreens prescriptions. After filling, they did not allow patients to remain in the structure apparently due to the threat