- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- U.S.: Housing Production Falls 1.6% in November
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
Nothing Found Following Bomb Investigation at Walgreens on First Street
Details are sketchy, but police have blocked access within one block of the drug store.
Patrons of Med Express, across from the drug store, have been sheltering in place, if they are inside the facility. Back door exit was available.
Med Express offered to fill Walgreens prescriptions. After filling, they did not allow patients to remain in the structure apparently due to the threat