- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Rally for Marijuana
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Nothing Found Following Bomb Investigation at Walgreens on First Street
Details are sketchy, but police have blocked access within one block of the drug store.
Patrons of Med Express, across from the drug store, have been sheltering in place, if they are inside the facility. Back door exit was available.
Med Express offered to fill Walgreens prescriptions. After filling, they did not allow patients to remain in the structure apparently due to the threat