- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Federal ACLU Suit Names Cabell County Clerk
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
Storm Response Update from Appalachian Power:
Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 03:42 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
Information also is posted on Facebook at Facebook.com/AppalachianPower and on Twitter at Twitter.com/AppalachianPowe
On Tuesday, Appalachian Power notified its workers and contractors to be packed and ready to respond Wednesday morning. We have already begun to move resources into the hardest hit areas.
Appalachian Power crews are addressing outages as quickly as possible. About 400 additional line mechanics and 100 assessors will be brought in to assist company restoration efforts in what will be a multi-day effort. Better estimates of restoration times will be provided throughout the day as we gather assessment information.