- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Storm Response Update from Appalachian Power:
Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 03:42 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Information also is posted on Facebook at Facebook.com/AppalachianPower and on Twitter at Twitter.com/AppalachianPowe
On Tuesday, Appalachian Power notified its workers and contractors to be packed and ready to respond Wednesday morning. We have already begun to move resources into the hardest hit areas.
Appalachian Power crews are addressing outages as quickly as possible. About 400 additional line mechanics and 100 assessors will be brought in to assist company restoration efforts in what will be a multi-day effort. Better estimates of restoration times will be provided throughout the day as we gather assessment information.