- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
Man Sentenced for Role in Heroin Investigation
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and opiates. The United States Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District .