- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- WV Delegation Urges Obama to Expand Disaster Declaration
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
Man Sentenced for Role in Heroin Investigation
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and opiates. The United States Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District .