- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
Man Sentenced for Role in Heroin Investigation
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and opiates. The United States Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District .