- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
Man Sentenced for Role in Heroin Investigation
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and opiates. The United States Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District .