- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- People Die Fighting Fires
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.