- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.