- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.