- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.