- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.