- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.