- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
Water Samples Tested Overnight Show No Detection of MCHM Following Trench Overflow at Freedom Industries Site
Upon notification of the overflow by DEP yesterday evening, West Virginia American Water took immediate action to consult with the Bureau for Public Health, increase the frequency of monitoring, augment the treatment process, and bring in additional personnel to monitor and analyze water quality. Additional samples will be taken and analyzed today and plant operators continue to constantly monitor water quality.