- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cos Play
- DEVELOPING ... FIRST LOOK: "Deepwater Horizon" Frantic Destruction Overlooking Environmental Consequences
PICNIC WITH POPS
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 05:39
The theme for the three-concert series this year is "It's a Family Thing," with the idea that the events will appeal to the whole family. Saturday's concert will feature a selection of pop, rock, country and patriotic tunes and include the voices of local veteran singers Maggie Saunders, Katie Owens and Michael Sidoti.
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.