- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
PICNIC WITH POPS
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 05:39
The theme for the three-concert series this year is "It's a Family Thing," with the idea that the events will appeal to the whole family. Saturday's concert will feature a selection of pop, rock, country and patriotic tunes and include the voices of local veteran singers Maggie Saunders, Katie Owens and Michael Sidoti.
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.