- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
PICNIC WITH POPS
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 05:39
The theme for the three-concert series this year is "It's a Family Thing," with the idea that the events will appeal to the whole family. Saturday's concert will feature a selection of pop, rock, country and patriotic tunes and include the voices of local veteran singers Maggie Saunders, Katie Owens and Michael Sidoti.
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.