- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Increase in Effect; Public Asked, 'When was Last Time You Lived on Minimum Wage?'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
PICNIC WITH POPS
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 05:39
The theme for the three-concert series this year is "It's a Family Thing," with the idea that the events will appeal to the whole family. Saturday's concert will feature a selection of pop, rock, country and patriotic tunes and include the voices of local veteran singers Maggie Saunders, Katie Owens and Michael Sidoti.
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.