- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
Marshall Lab School To Hold Reunion June 20 – 22, 2014
Friday, June 20, West Virginia Day
3:00 Registration Convention and Visitors Bureau
4:00-5:30 Reception Convention and Visitors Bureau Heritage Station
4:30 Speaker and Proclamation Mayor Steve Williams
5:30- 7:00 Dinner
Crumpets and Tea Up to 45 people Buffet
This will be a buffet dinner for Alumni and Guest before heading over to the Party on the Patio
7:00-11:00 Party on the Patio Heritage Station Concert
The Oakwood Road Band will make it a tribute to Lab School Alumni.
Saturday, June 21
8:00 Breakfast No Program Pullman Plaza
9:00 Pickup Pullman Plaza
There is a large plaque that is erected on the grounds of the Lab School, now Jenkins Hall. There are names of 34 WWII Veterans that were also Alumni of Marshall Lab School. It has been 15 years since there has been any type of service there. We have located some family members of the Veterans, also Alumni of the Lab School and there will be a service with the American Legion Post 16, with a 21 gun salute, taps and a wreath laying to honor these men.
9:30 Wreath Laying at the WWII Memorial Lab School
American Legion Honor Guard
Tour of the Lab School Many of the Alumni have not been back in the building since they left.
10:30 Group Pictures
11:00 Memory Lane Shawkey Room Student Center
Dean Eagle will speak to us about the future of our school building. Dr. Stan Maynard will share plans of a Cabell County Schools We have located 9 teachers that taught at the Lab School. Seven or eight of them will be attending Memory Lane, which will be a surprise tribute to them as well as a time for Alumni to share their memories.
12:00 Lunch John Marshall Room
1:30 Private Tour of the Art Center The old Anderson Newcomb Building
3:00 Private Tour Keith Albee
6:00 Reception Lobby of the Frederick Lobby
7:00-12:00 Dinner/Dance Lobby of the Frederick Lobby
Sunday, June 22
8:30 Breakfast and Closing Pullman Hotel
Our entire weekend will be broadcast live for those not able to attend.