- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)