- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Foreign and Domestic': Jake Mahegan: A.J. Tata's Answer to Lee Child's Jack Reacher
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)