- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)