- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Five Tips to Avoid Scams While Shopping Online
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)