- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)