- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Herd Featured Prominently In College Sports Madness Preseason All-League Honors, Teams
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Announces Eventbrite to Provide Refunds to Dirty Girl Race Participants
Court Asks that Claims Against Freedom Industries be Filed
According to Huffman, it will take several weeks for Freedom Industries to receive permission from the bankruptcy court to change contractors. Huffman has not said if the contractor will be issued violations for handling of the stormwater overflow at the Elk River site.
To view the order of the court concerning those harmed by the January 2014 spill, you can open the PDF attachment provided.
- COURT ALLOWS FILING OF CLAIMS (58.23 KB)