- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- WV PSC Warns of Utility Billing Scam
River Sweep June 21
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:03 Updated 48 weeks ago
Since 1989, this award-winning cleanup for the Ohio River and its tributaries brings thousands of volunteers to the riverbanks to collect tons of trash and debris. River Sweep encompasses the entire length of the river, from its origin in Pittsburgh to its end in Cairo, Ill., including nearly 3,000 miles of shoreline and many tributaries.
River Sweep is an event organized by the Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission, an interstate water pollution agency for the Ohio River Valley, along with environmental protection and natural resource agencies from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.