- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Regarding HB 3062 which Impacts Substance Abuse Fighting Funding
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Putnam County felon sentenced to federal prison for gun crime
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Climb or rappel at North Bend State Park’s April “Quest” adventure
River Sweep June 21
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:03 Updated 2 years ago
Since 1989, this award-winning cleanup for the Ohio River and its tributaries brings thousands of volunteers to the riverbanks to collect tons of trash and debris. River Sweep encompasses the entire length of the river, from its origin in Pittsburgh to its end in Cairo, Ill., including nearly 3,000 miles of shoreline and many tributaries.
River Sweep is an event organized by the Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission, an interstate water pollution agency for the Ohio River Valley, along with environmental protection and natural resource agencies from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.