- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 11 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.