- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.