- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
- West Virginia’s 2014 seasons set for dove, rail, snipe and woodcock
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 7 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.