- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Police Reservist Retiring
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 1 year ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.