- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Huntington Highlighted as Quarterfinalist on America's Best Cities Page
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 51 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.