- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 years ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.