- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 years ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.