- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 23 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.