- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 16 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.