- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- University presidents underscore higher education as an investment in West Virginia’s future
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Hamilton County OD Deaths Spike Over Weekend
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 years ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.