- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 years ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.