- James Cook at the End of the Road
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Green Fridays, College Colors Day give Herd fans opportunity to show pride in team
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 2 years ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.