- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 3 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.