- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 41 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.