- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 12 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.