- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 34 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.