- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 15 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.