- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 8 weeks ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.