- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
Huntington's Independence Day Parade Saturday
Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 21:32 Updated 1 year ago
The parade isn’t the only patriotic-themed event going on that day. Ritter Park also will host the Walk/Run for Independence at 8 a.m. Register online at www.tristateracer.com. For each walker (up to 100) who brings a dog with them, one bag of dog food will be donated to Little Victories.
The race and parade will be followed by a full day of live music, food and entertainment behind the Ritter Park Fountain.