- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 5 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.