- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 10 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.