- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.