- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 49 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.