- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.