- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
Children's Hospital Dedicated in Huntington
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 00:15 Updated 22 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital, a more than $15 million reconstruction project, will completely change the landscape for pediatric care at Cabell Huntington Hospital when completed in the next two years. The rooms are larger, include private bathrooms and showers and have added patient care and comfort additions. They are being built in phases so no patient care areas have to close and to not reduce the capabilities of the hospital that can accommodate up to 71 patients under the age of 18 each day.