- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Forensic Science Center director addresses W.Va. prosecutors with information on advances in DNA technology
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Morrisey Concerned Same Sex Marriage Decision Could Infringe on Religious Freedom
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.