- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Washington Trooper Surprised by Passenger Wearing Seat Belt; Driver Speeding
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
- School of Pharmacy students plan community outreach in Cabell County schools
- Minor Injury After Bus Accident
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Eighth Annual Festival of New Music brings new works, guest performers
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.