- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Mrs. West Virginia Uses Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Shed Light on Importance of Clinical Trials and Never Giving Up Hope
- Al Dliw recognized as July Fellow of the Month
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.