- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.