- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- FIRST LOOK: "Magnificent Seven" Saddles Up Excitement as an Ole West Mercenary Squad
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.