- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.