- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- CFPB Takes Action Against Auto Finance Company for Distorting Borrower Credit Reports; First Investors Fined $2.75 Million for Knowingly Providing Inaccurate Information to Credit Reporting Agencies for Years
- Come and Be 'Frozen' by Elsa at Art Walk; Pullman Concert Series Follows
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.