- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.