- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Happy Birthday Keith Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.