- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.