- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Former A+ Care Pharmacy Sentenced to 64 Months in Federal Prison and Forfeited $2.3 Million and a Lexus
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
CareerParents program enables parents to help son or daughter take ownership of career
The program will give parents helpful career information so that they can help their son or daughter take ownership of his or her career. Among the program's features are videos, resources and webinars:
- Videos: Six videos share techniques, mistakes your grad will make, 18 soft skills they need and more.
- Resources: Books, reports, articles and information will help you understand what your student needs to do.
- Webinars: Once-a-month Webinars featuring the latest career tips by authors, career coaches and hiring managers will be offered.
- Community: Join other parents to ask questions and share issues.
For more information, go to http://www.marshallcareerparents.info.