- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Nominations Sought for Huntington Wall of Fame
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:02 Updated 10 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
To qualify, nominees must be a Huntingtonian. If not born in Huntington, they must have lived in the Huntington area for at least 10 years. They also must have performed a community service from which the entire area has benefited or achieved national recognition in their chosen field and acted as an ambassador for the area.
Nominations can be mailed to the City of Huntington Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 1659, Huntington, WV 25717-1659 or delivered to the Foundation's office on the second floor of Huntington City Hall, 800 5th Ave. The office is inside the Jean Carlo Stephenson Auditorium.
Nominations should include a description of accomplishments and supporting materials. For more information, call Foundation President Maxine Loudermilk at 304-696-5522.