- Huntington Shooting Under Investigation
- COMMENTARY: Doctor Needs Patient Support for Trying to Help
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Nominations Sought for Huntington Wall of Fame
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:02 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
To qualify, nominees must be a Huntingtonian. If not born in Huntington, they must have lived in the Huntington area for at least 10 years. They also must have performed a community service from which the entire area has benefited or achieved national recognition in their chosen field and acted as an ambassador for the area.
Nominations can be mailed to the City of Huntington Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 1659, Huntington, WV 25717-1659 or delivered to the Foundation's office on the second floor of Huntington City Hall, 800 5th Ave. The office is inside the Jean Carlo Stephenson Auditorium.
Nominations should include a description of accomplishments and supporting materials. For more information, call Foundation President Maxine Loudermilk at 304-696-5522.