- PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
Nominations Sought for Huntington Wall of Fame
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:02 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
To qualify, nominees must be a Huntingtonian. If not born in Huntington, they must have lived in the Huntington area for at least 10 years. They also must have performed a community service from which the entire area has benefited or achieved national recognition in their chosen field and acted as an ambassador for the area.
Nominations can be mailed to the City of Huntington Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 1659, Huntington, WV 25717-1659 or delivered to the Foundation's office on the second floor of Huntington City Hall, 800 5th Ave. The office is inside the Jean Carlo Stephenson Auditorium.
Nominations should include a description of accomplishments and supporting materials. For more information, call Foundation President Maxine Loudermilk at 304-696-5522.