- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
Nominations Sought for Huntington Wall of Fame
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:02 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
To qualify, nominees must be a Huntingtonian. If not born in Huntington, they must have lived in the Huntington area for at least 10 years. They also must have performed a community service from which the entire area has benefited or achieved national recognition in their chosen field and acted as an ambassador for the area.
Nominations can be mailed to the City of Huntington Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 1659, Huntington, WV 25717-1659 or delivered to the Foundation's office on the second floor of Huntington City Hall, 800 5th Ave. The office is inside the Jean Carlo Stephenson Auditorium.
Nominations should include a description of accomplishments and supporting materials. For more information, call Foundation President Maxine Loudermilk at 304-696-5522.