- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
Huntington Symphony Performs in Park
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:13 Updated 26 weeks ago
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.