- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- Charleston pill dealer pleads guilty in Federal court
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- PA Artist Showcases Faces of Freedom Painting to raise awareness of Sex Trafficking
- CSX Repairing Huntington Underpass
- Public memorial service arrangements for Kopp announced
- Molly Ringwald to appear live at 30th Anniversary screening of The Breakfast Club, Feb. 21st at 3 p.m.
Huntington Symphony Performs in Park
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 23:13 Updated 1 year ago
The other two scheduled concerts are July 19, a Beatlemania-themed concert, and Aug. 16, which will feature Beth McVey and ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan.
Season tickets are $50 or $108 for reserved seating, while single admission tickets are $20 general admission, $40 for reserved seating and free for children 12 and younger. Be sure to ask about group rates.
Tickets are available at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave. or online at www.huntingtonsymphony.org. You can order tickets by calling 304-781-8343.