- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- More than 550 Electronic Gaming Terminals Seized as Part of Two Gaming Investigations
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.