- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Church Offers Sanctuary for Undocumented Immigrants
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- Attorney General Morrisey, 14-State Coalition Defend Trump Order to Ease Overregulation
- Op-Ed: Legislature Addresses Elections, Business Filings and Efficiencies for Secretary of State’s Office
- W.Va. AG Announces Money Smart Week Events For The Mid-Ohio Valley
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.