- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- School of Medicine announces organizational change for basic science departments
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.