- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Joe Manchin III: The Harry Houdini of West Virginia Politics
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.