- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.