- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.