- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.