- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: The Cyclorama, Battle of Atlanta and 'Gone With the Wind'
- Huntingtotn Council Will Take No Action Regarding Gillespie's Misdemeanor Conviction
- Marshall University Choral Union rehearsals begin Sept. 8
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.