- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.