- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.