- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.