- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.