- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.