- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- FIRST LOOK MOVIE: "Apocalypse" Arises and Claims a Top Rank Among Super Hero Films
- Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
- WV Boys High School Lacrosse All State Announced
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.