- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.