- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.