- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
Huntington's Artists Exhibits Creative Endeavors Thursday Downtown
June brings an assortment of artists to the downtown. Nancy Muth from Modern Thinkers Gallery will have exhibits at Mug & Pia, across from the stage where “One Foot” entertains at Pullman Square beginning at 7 p.m.
Three artists will form a near horseshoe surrounding the Square, as Rhonda Arthur’s Jewelry by Proxy comes to Pottery Place, Todd Frazer bring fantasy/comic art prints to Empire Books, and Artwalk cofounder Littlepage, a professional cosplayer and model, displays her prints at Pizza Uno.
Over on Fourth Avenue, Misty Amburgery features handmade items from Scrapbooking Frenzy at the Antique Mall while Jon Insco shows his metal work and a band entertains at NY Bagel.