- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
Firefighters, Families Invited to Picnic
Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 5 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Representatives of the Insurance Society will present an American flag to the department and thank the firefighters for their service. For more information, contact Kevin Hall, field representative for Woodmen of the World, at 304-633-7096.