- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
Firefighters, Families Invited to Picnic
Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Representatives of the Insurance Society will present an American flag to the department and thank the firefighters for their service. For more information, contact Kevin Hall, field representative for Woodmen of the World, at 304-633-7096.