- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- New Downtown Huntington Furniture Store Cuts Ribbon
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Firefighters, Families Invited to Picnic
Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Representatives of the Insurance Society will present an American flag to the department and thank the firefighters for their service. For more information, contact Kevin Hall, field representative for Woodmen of the World, at 304-633-7096.