- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Huntington Drug Policy Plan Steps Dramatically Forward
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.