- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.