- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.