- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.