- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.