- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.