- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
Special Emphasis Unit (SEU) members and Huntington Violent Crime Task Force officers assisted West Virginia Parole Services which performed the initial "home check" due to an individual living there on parole.Detectives accompanied them and recovered a distribution amount of heroin, crack cocaine, and OxyContin from inside the residence. Several people were detained at the scene, and then released.
One individual was issued a citation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.
Two individuals were arrested: Joshua Howard, 39 of Huntington, was arrested for one active felony and one active misdemeanor warrants; and Donald Cole, 43 of 1400 Charleston Avenue , was arrested for felony charge Possession with Intent to Deliver. West Virginia Parole Services will perform a follow-up investigation and revocation proceedings on Cole.