- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in East Pea Ridge Road Area of Huntington
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:27 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.