- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in East Pea Ridge Road Area of Huntington
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:27 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.