- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in East Pea Ridge Road Area of Huntington
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:27 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.