- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Marshall Athletic Ticket Office Announces C-USA Championship Operations
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Hughes Branch Road in Salt Rock
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 22 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.