- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Grand Larceny Arrest
- It's Nearly Summer, but Elsa the Ice Princess Continues Partying
- Friends of the Library Spring Sale June 2-4
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Hughes Branch Road in Salt Rock
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.