- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Hughes Branch Road in Salt Rock
Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:29 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.