- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- CFPB Takes Action Against Auto Finance Company for Distorting Borrower Credit Reports; First Investors Fined $2.75 Million for Knowingly Providing Inaccurate Information to Credit Reporting Agencies for Years
- Huntington Racing Scheduled for Broadcast
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Huntington Shooting Victim Identified; Police Still Need Info
HPD continues their investigation . Little information is known other than the victim sustained a gunshot wound that apparently originated from someone headed east in a compact vehicle.
Police continue interviewing suspects. Anyone with info , can phone (304) 696-4420 or (304) 696-4444.