- Huntington Racing Scheduled for Broadcast
- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Solar Systems, Storage Hangers, and Other Product Recalls
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
American Queen Sailing to Huntington Thursday
Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 19:26 Updated 7 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Passengers will be welcomed at the riverfront with live music, refreshments and local artists and artisans selling everything from jewelry to pottery to photos and paintings.
If you are a local artist or artisan who would like to sell your products at the riverfront this Thursday, June 26, or Monday, June 30, call Cara Hedrick at the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau at 304-525-7333 by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 24.
Volunteers with Downtown Huntington Partners also will deliver bags full of promotional items to Maysville, Ky., where the American Queen will be docked on Wednesday, June 25, one day prior to its visit in Huntington. If you own a local business and would like to include promotional items in the bags, bring your materials to the Antique Mall on 4th Avenue (across from the Keith-Albee) by 5:30 p.m. Monday, June 23.
And if you're offering any special deals to riverboat passengers during their visits, call the Convention and Visitors Bureau and let them know.