- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
American Queen Sailing to Huntington Thursday
Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 19:26 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Passengers will be welcomed at the riverfront with live music, refreshments and local artists and artisans selling everything from jewelry to pottery to photos and paintings.
If you are a local artist or artisan who would like to sell your products at the riverfront this Thursday, June 26, or Monday, June 30, call Cara Hedrick at the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau at 304-525-7333 by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 24.
Volunteers with Downtown Huntington Partners also will deliver bags full of promotional items to Maysville, Ky., where the American Queen will be docked on Wednesday, June 25, one day prior to its visit in Huntington. If you own a local business and would like to include promotional items in the bags, bring your materials to the Antique Mall on 4th Avenue (across from the Keith-Albee) by 5:30 p.m. Monday, June 23.
And if you're offering any special deals to riverboat passengers during their visits, call the Convention and Visitors Bureau and let them know.