- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
American Queen Sailing to Huntington Thursday
Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 19:26 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Passengers will be welcomed at the riverfront with live music, refreshments and local artists and artisans selling everything from jewelry to pottery to photos and paintings.
If you are a local artist or artisan who would like to sell your products at the riverfront this Thursday, June 26, or Monday, June 30, call Cara Hedrick at the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau at 304-525-7333 by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 24.
Volunteers with Downtown Huntington Partners also will deliver bags full of promotional items to Maysville, Ky., where the American Queen will be docked on Wednesday, June 25, one day prior to its visit in Huntington. If you own a local business and would like to include promotional items in the bags, bring your materials to the Antique Mall on 4th Avenue (across from the Keith-Albee) by 5:30 p.m. Monday, June 23.
And if you're offering any special deals to riverboat passengers during their visits, call the Convention and Visitors Bureau and let them know.