- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
WV Music Hall of Fame Presents "West Virginia Squares" starring Peter Marshall
The celebrity squares will feature notable WV natives including: Wheeling native Joyce DeWitt (Janet Wood on the TV show ”Three’s Company”); 2008 WVMHoF inductee and star songwriter Billy Edd Wheeler; 2008 WVMHoF inductee and superpicker Charlie McCoy; “America’s Got Talent” winner Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.; and Tony Award winner Michael Cervaris. Local “celebrities” will include Charleston Mayor Danny Jones, 5 Time WV Liars Champ, Bil Lepp, Donnie Davisson of the Davisson Brothers Band, Chasing Nashville finalist and Charleston Teen Idol finalist Autumn Blair, Miss West Virginia, Charisse Haislop, V-100 Morning Personality, Steve Bishop and “Mountain Stage” host Larry Groce.
Contestants will include winners of the Golden Horseshoe Award.