- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
Hundreds Watch Marshall/WVU by River on Giant Screen
The "2011 Almost Heaven Big Screen Showdown." was a free event that was sponsored by radio station, The Dawg, WDGG- FM (93.7) and the Marshall University Alumni Association. They did ask for a can of food for the Huntington Area Food Bank.
The crowd of about 300 was mostly made up of Marshall fans. Herd fans responded with many cheers when the Marshall scored first taking a 7-0 lead. The picture on the big screen television was excellent and it showed up well even during the afternoon hours.
A scattering of West Virginia fans cheered when the Mountaineers scored. West Virginia eventually took the lead and kept it. West Virginia won the football game 34-13. The game was stopped as the fourth quarter started because of bad weather and lightening.