- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Local Students Score Top Prizes in West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” Art Contest
Hundreds Watch Marshall/WVU by River on Giant Screen
The "2011 Almost Heaven Big Screen Showdown." was a free event that was sponsored by radio station, The Dawg, WDGG- FM (93.7) and the Marshall University Alumni Association. They did ask for a can of food for the Huntington Area Food Bank.
The crowd of about 300 was mostly made up of Marshall fans. Herd fans responded with many cheers when the Marshall scored first taking a 7-0 lead. The picture on the big screen television was excellent and it showed up well even during the afternoon hours.
A scattering of West Virginia fans cheered when the Mountaineers scored. West Virginia eventually took the lead and kept it. West Virginia won the football game 34-13. The game was stopped as the fourth quarter started because of bad weather and lightening.