- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
CoreLogic: June MarketPulse Report: 'Generation Renter' Millennials Impacting the First-Time Home Buying Market
In this month's issue, CoreLogic Deputy Chief Economist Sam Khater makes several observations about the millennial generation in an article called "Generation Renter." Also, Senior Economist Katie Dobbyn evaluates recent activity from institutional investors in four popular markets.
This month's edition also features commentary by CoreLogic President and CEO Anand Nallathambi who considers the shifting demographics and the health of homebuyers today. He further reiterates that we are in the middle of a historic reset in the mortgage market driven by weak economic growth, as well as a number of other factors.
Additional key findings in the June MarketPulse report include:
- REO inventory is on the rise, reaching 430,000 properties in March of 2014.
- As of April 2014, year-over-year home price increase still in double-digits at 10.5 percent.
- Overall institutional investor share is falling in many markets, but prices, demand and supply remain attractive in Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami and Phoenix.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published research, analytics and commentary from the CoreLogic Insights Blog. To view additional content and sign up to receive updates, please visit http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the June CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-june.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are registered trademarks owned by CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.