- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Big Bad Vandals Steal Wood, Huntington House Falls
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Gov. Tomblin Announces Transportation Alternatives, Recreational Trails Program Grants
Huntington Paving Continues
The following streets will be paved on Tuesday, July 1 (weather permitting):
-- 9th Street West (between Washington and Adams avenues
-- Harvey Road (Memorial Boulevard to Good Samaritan United Methodist Church)
-- Hawthorne Way (South Boulevard to 605 Hawthorne)
-- Shockey Drive (8th Street Road to Inwood intersection)
The remaining streets will be paved during the next few weeks:
-- Dundale Avenue (31st to Court streets)
-- Handley Road (Piedmont to Waverly roads)
-- Court Street (Hughes Street to Piedmont Road)
-- Virginia Avenue (West 13th to West 14th streets)
-- Alley between Washington and Adams avenues (1st Street to Aldi lot)
-- 11th Street (2 ½ Alley to 3rd Avenue)
-- 2nd Avenue (17th to 19th streets)
-- 124 Plum Tree Lane to 1 North Altamont Road
-- Prospect Drive (all)
-- Lower Terrace (Locust Street to cul-de-sac)