- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Council Meets Monday Night
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- MINI REVIEWS: Purging We Will Go....
DAWG Will Dazzle Harrisfront
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 19:44
Gates open at 5 p.m. and entertainment begins at 5:15 p.m., followed by the Tri-State's largest fireworks show. Complimentary tickets are available at Dutch Miller Hyundai, Chevrolet and Kia; area McDonald's in Kentucky and West Virginia; or at 93.7 The Dawg's new studios in the Kindred Capital Building in Huntington.
Tickets also may be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the gate