- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
DAWG Will Dazzle Harrisfront
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 19:44
Gates open at 5 p.m. and entertainment begins at 5:15 p.m., followed by the Tri-State's largest fireworks show. Complimentary tickets are available at Dutch Miller Hyundai, Chevrolet and Kia; area McDonald's in Kentucky and West Virginia; or at 93.7 The Dawg's new studios in the Kindred Capital Building in Huntington.
Tickets also may be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the gate