- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
DAWG Will Dazzle Harrisfront
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 19:44
Gates open at 5 p.m. and entertainment begins at 5:15 p.m., followed by the Tri-State's largest fireworks show. Complimentary tickets are available at Dutch Miller Hyundai, Chevrolet and Kia; area McDonald's in Kentucky and West Virginia; or at 93.7 The Dawg's new studios in the Kindred Capital Building in Huntington.
Tickets also may be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the gate