- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
DAWG Will Dazzle Harrisfront
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 19:44
Gates open at 5 p.m. and entertainment begins at 5:15 p.m., followed by the Tri-State's largest fireworks show. Complimentary tickets are available at Dutch Miller Hyundai, Chevrolet and Kia; area McDonald's in Kentucky and West Virginia; or at 93.7 The Dawg's new studios in the Kindred Capital Building in Huntington.
Tickets also may be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the gate