- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Summer Films Accent non Super Hero Sequels
DAWG Will Dazzle Harrisfront
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 19:44
Gates open at 5 p.m. and entertainment begins at 5:15 p.m., followed by the Tri-State's largest fireworks show. Complimentary tickets are available at Dutch Miller Hyundai, Chevrolet and Kia; area McDonald's in Kentucky and West Virginia; or at 93.7 The Dawg's new studios in the Kindred Capital Building in Huntington.
Tickets also may be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the gate