- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Mayor Speaks About Drug Infestation
Williams told council that a large quantity of heroin will be delivered and eight hours later all but 10% of the shipment has been distributed.
Building a case on a stash house usually take a year.
"If we speed up the process, we might jeopardize the case because of some loophole," Williams said.
The first step in the battle will be hiring a Police Chief to implement tactics that Skip Holbrook helped start. Currently, Jimmy Johnson has been named police chief, pending results of a search committee. Johnson does not want to be the permanent chief; he will return to the Constituent Service Liaison.
The Mayor suggested that the city will "Capone" the nefarious,eferring to gangster Al Capone who finally went to prison for not paying taxes on his ill gotten gains.