- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
Mayor Speaks About Drug Infestation
Williams told council that a large quantity of heroin will be delivered and eight hours later all but 10% of the shipment has been distributed.
Building a case on a stash house usually take a year.
"If we speed up the process, we might jeopardize the case because of some loophole," Williams said.
The first step in the battle will be hiring a Police Chief to implement tactics that Skip Holbrook helped start. Currently, Jimmy Johnson has been named police chief, pending results of a search committee. Johnson does not want to be the permanent chief; he will return to the Constituent Service Liaison.
The Mayor suggested that the city will "Capone" the nefarious,eferring to gangster Al Capone who finally went to prison for not paying taxes on his ill gotten gains.