- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
Bailey owned and operated Duster Trucking Company, LLC, a coal hauling business in the Fayetteville area. Bailey was required to deduct income taxes, social security taxes, and Medicare taxes from his employees’ wages, and to pay these taxes to the federal government. In 2009, Bailey failed to collect and pay employment taxes in the amount of $16,170.23. In 2010, Bailey again failed to collect and pay employment taxes of $9,155.99.
Bailey is scheduled for sentencing on October 1, 2014. For each offense, Bailey faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.