- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
Bailey owned and operated Duster Trucking Company, LLC, a coal hauling business in the Fayetteville area. Bailey was required to deduct income taxes, social security taxes, and Medicare taxes from his employees’ wages, and to pay these taxes to the federal government. In 2009, Bailey failed to collect and pay employment taxes in the amount of $16,170.23. In 2010, Bailey again failed to collect and pay employment taxes of $9,155.99.
Bailey is scheduled for sentencing on October 1, 2014. For each offense, Bailey faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.