- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
Bailey owned and operated Duster Trucking Company, LLC, a coal hauling business in the Fayetteville area. Bailey was required to deduct income taxes, social security taxes, and Medicare taxes from his employees’ wages, and to pay these taxes to the federal government. In 2009, Bailey failed to collect and pay employment taxes in the amount of $16,170.23. In 2010, Bailey again failed to collect and pay employment taxes of $9,155.99.
Bailey is scheduled for sentencing on October 1, 2014. For each offense, Bailey faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.