- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
Bailey owned and operated Duster Trucking Company, LLC, a coal hauling business in the Fayetteville area. Bailey was required to deduct income taxes, social security taxes, and Medicare taxes from his employees’ wages, and to pay these taxes to the federal government. In 2009, Bailey failed to collect and pay employment taxes in the amount of $16,170.23. In 2010, Bailey again failed to collect and pay employment taxes of $9,155.99.
Bailey is scheduled for sentencing on October 1, 2014. For each offense, Bailey faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.