- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Increase in Effect; Public Asked, 'When was Last Time You Lived on Minimum Wage?'
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
Trucking Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud
Bailey owned and operated Duster Trucking Company, LLC, a coal hauling business in the Fayetteville area. Bailey was required to deduct income taxes, social security taxes, and Medicare taxes from his employees’ wages, and to pay these taxes to the federal government. In 2009, Bailey failed to collect and pay employment taxes in the amount of $16,170.23. In 2010, Bailey again failed to collect and pay employment taxes of $9,155.99.
Bailey is scheduled for sentencing on October 1, 2014. For each offense, Bailey faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.