- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Aspiring Modeling Talent from Huntingtotn's Past
The challenges remain , but the innovation of "Entertainment Tonight" in syndication booted more emphasis on regional and local cultural and entertainment events.
Another debate... the decline of "print" has propelled independent and for print pubs to have internet only content . In some cases, major for print magazines switched to internet only publication.
Without adding spoilers, here are a few not fireworks related blasts from the past. Do you remember the location (what it was then called)? Or the Who and When? Tip: Photos are not from Chris Spencer's box.
The first three have giveaways, but for the fourth one.... I believe it will be more of a challenge.