- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
Aspiring Modeling Talent from Huntingtotn's Past
The challenges remain , but the innovation of "Entertainment Tonight" in syndication booted more emphasis on regional and local cultural and entertainment events.
Another debate... the decline of "print" has propelled independent and for print pubs to have internet only content . In some cases, major for print magazines switched to internet only publication.
Without adding spoilers, here are a few not fireworks related blasts from the past. Do you remember the location (what it was then called)? Or the Who and When? Tip: Photos are not from Chris Spencer's box.
The first three have giveaways, but for the fourth one.... I believe it will be more of a challenge.