- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- West Virginia State University Sues Dow For Polluting Campus
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
Huntington Revives Summerfest
As crowds started dipping, organizers decided to slap an entry fee on the merriment. That was the end of Summerfest. The hang out and open to all had a price barrier which altered and turned off patrons, who already paid for concessions and carnival rides.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams has hinted strongly he would like to see the tradition revived It will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 25-27. Power boat racing will highlight and entertainment will be contemporary Christian (Friday) and rock (Saturday)
Sponsors have put in their support. Volunteers will run the operation. If those organizing and operating the fest received a fee, the party could not be FREE.