- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Ohio Valley Bank Unveils City Mission Debit Card
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- DEVELOPING: Downtown Huntington Shooting Reported Overnight
- Huntington Forestry Group Seeks Volunteers
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
Murder Suspect and Heroin Delivery Suspect Arrested Near Barboursville
Barboursville police and WV State troopers stopped a Yellow Cab in the 5600 block of Route 60 which had been observed leaving the Nash Street apartment. Joseph Lovell Cook, 22, who is from Michigan, has been charge with possession of heroin. He is wanted for an unspecified violent crime in that state. They will extradite the suspect once WV is finished with him, Williams said.
Following the execution of a search warrant for the Nash Street apartment, officers located some drugs and at least one assault style weapon, Williams added.
The Barbousvillle scene is still being processed. HPD will update should additional charges be filed.