- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
Murder Suspect and Heroin Delivery Suspect Arrested Near Barboursville
Barboursville police and WV State troopers stopped a Yellow Cab in the 5600 block of Route 60 which had been observed leaving the Nash Street apartment. Joseph Lovell Cook, 22, who is from Michigan, has been charge with possession of heroin. He is wanted for an unspecified violent crime in that state. They will extradite the suspect once WV is finished with him, Williams said.
Following the execution of a search warrant for the Nash Street apartment, officers located some drugs and at least one assault style weapon, Williams added.
The Barbousvillle scene is still being processed. HPD will update should additional charges be filed.