- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Murder Suspect and Heroin Delivery Suspect Arrested Near Barboursville
Barboursville police and WV State troopers stopped a Yellow Cab in the 5600 block of Route 60 which had been observed leaving the Nash Street apartment. Joseph Lovell Cook, 22, who is from Michigan, has been charge with possession of heroin. He is wanted for an unspecified violent crime in that state. They will extradite the suspect once WV is finished with him, Williams said.
Following the execution of a search warrant for the Nash Street apartment, officers located some drugs and at least one assault style weapon, Williams added.
The Barbousvillle scene is still being processed. HPD will update should additional charges be filed.