- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heoin Investigation
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
Murder Suspect and Heroin Delivery Suspect Arrested Near Barboursville
Barboursville police and WV State troopers stopped a Yellow Cab in the 5600 block of Route 60 which had been observed leaving the Nash Street apartment. Joseph Lovell Cook, 22, who is from Michigan, has been charge with possession of heroin. He is wanted for an unspecified violent crime in that state. They will extradite the suspect once WV is finished with him, Williams said.
Following the execution of a search warrant for the Nash Street apartment, officers located some drugs and at least one assault style weapon, Williams added.
The Barbousvillle scene is still being processed. HPD will update should additional charges be filed.