- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Williams Tells Council About Cultural Entrepreneurship Conference
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Cisco sentenced to federal prison for distributing oxycodone
HPD Makes Three Drug Arrests for Possession and intent to Deliver Heroin
Joseph L. Cook was arrested after he left the apartment in a Yellow Cab. He had approximately 15 grams of heroin in his possession when stopped on Rt . 60 by members of the Barboursville Police Department and the WV State Police.
Cook,Morgan,Bailey, and Wilson were arrests of the Huntington Violent Crimes Task Force and the Barboursville PD. A search warrant executed on Nash St. uncovered a small amount of Heroin, implements of distribution of drug, several hundred dollars, and one loaded SKS rifle, Williams said.