- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
HPD Makes Three Drug Arrests for Possession and intent to Deliver Heroin
Joseph L. Cook was arrested after he left the apartment in a Yellow Cab. He had approximately 15 grams of heroin in his possession when stopped on Rt . 60 by members of the Barboursville Police Department and the WV State Police.
Cook,Morgan,Bailey, and Wilson were arrests of the Huntington Violent Crimes Task Force and the Barboursville PD. A search warrant executed on Nash St. uncovered a small amount of Heroin, implements of distribution of drug, several hundred dollars, and one loaded SKS rifle, Williams said.