- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
HPD Makes Three Drug Arrests for Possession and intent to Deliver Heroin
Joseph L. Cook was arrested after he left the apartment in a Yellow Cab. He had approximately 15 grams of heroin in his possession when stopped on Rt . 60 by members of the Barboursville Police Department and the WV State Police.
Cook,Morgan,Bailey, and Wilson were arrests of the Huntington Violent Crimes Task Force and the Barboursville PD. A search warrant executed on Nash St. uncovered a small amount of Heroin, implements of distribution of drug, several hundred dollars, and one loaded SKS rifle, Williams said.