- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Happy Birthday Ketih Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
HPD Makes Three Drug Arrests for Possession and intent to Deliver Heroin
Joseph L. Cook was arrested after he left the apartment in a Yellow Cab. He had approximately 15 grams of heroin in his possession when stopped on Rt . 60 by members of the Barboursville Police Department and the WV State Police.
Cook,Morgan,Bailey, and Wilson were arrests of the Huntington Violent Crimes Task Force and the Barboursville PD. A search warrant executed on Nash St. uncovered a small amount of Heroin, implements of distribution of drug, several hundred dollars, and one loaded SKS rifle, Williams said.