- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation
HPD Makes Three Drug Arrests for Possession and intent to Deliver Heroin
Joseph L. Cook was arrested after he left the apartment in a Yellow Cab. He had approximately 15 grams of heroin in his possession when stopped on Rt . 60 by members of the Barboursville Police Department and the WV State Police.
Cook,Morgan,Bailey, and Wilson were arrests of the Huntington Violent Crimes Task Force and the Barboursville PD. A search warrant executed on Nash St. uncovered a small amount of Heroin, implements of distribution of drug, several hundred dollars, and one loaded SKS rifle, Williams said.