- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 1 year ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.