- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heoin Investigation
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- West Virginia Weekly Fuel Update and Outlook
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 2 years ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.