- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 2 years ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.