- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Huntington's Public Works director relieved of duties
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 1 year ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.