- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 1 year ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.