- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Huntington Highlighted as Quarterfinalist on America's Best Cities Page
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 50 weeks ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.