- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Live Theatricals for December
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Downtown Goes Dinosaur Friday Night
Monday, July 7, 2014 - 10:08 Updated 1 year ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted, but no glass bottles are allowed. The shopkeepers will be selling reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats.
Cinema Under the Stars is sponsored by the Shops at Heritage Station in addition to support from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District and Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.