- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
West Huntington Pizza Hut Robbed
Store employees reported that a man walked into the business and milled around for a few minutes before producing a small handgun and demanding money from the register. Employee complied with the suspect’s demand, he then fled from the business south to a rear alley, where he ran a short distance before he got into a small black vehicle, which possibly headed east.
No one was injured. If you have info, call 304-696-4444.