- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
West Huntington Pizza Hut Robbed
Store employees reported that a man walked into the business and milled around for a few minutes before producing a small handgun and demanding money from the register. Employee complied with the suspect’s demand, he then fled from the business south to a rear alley, where he ran a short distance before he got into a small black vehicle, which possibly headed east.
No one was injured. If you have info, call 304-696-4444.