- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
West Huntington Pizza Hut Robbed
Store employees reported that a man walked into the business and milled around for a few minutes before producing a small handgun and demanding money from the register. Employee complied with the suspect’s demand, he then fled from the business south to a rear alley, where he ran a short distance before he got into a small black vehicle, which possibly headed east.
No one was injured. If you have info, call 304-696-4444.