- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
West Huntington Pizza Hut Robbed
Store employees reported that a man walked into the business and milled around for a few minutes before producing a small handgun and demanding money from the register. Employee complied with the suspect’s demand, he then fled from the business south to a rear alley, where he ran a short distance before he got into a small black vehicle, which possibly headed east.
No one was injured. If you have info, call 304-696-4444.