- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Help Feed Those in Need
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
West Huntington Pizza Hut Robbed
Store employees reported that a man walked into the business and milled around for a few minutes before producing a small handgun and demanding money from the register. Employee complied with the suspect’s demand, he then fled from the business south to a rear alley, where he ran a short distance before he got into a small black vehicle, which possibly headed east.
No one was injured. If you have info, call 304-696-4444.