- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Summer Films Accent non Super Hero Sequels
Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
In a news release, Sobonya said, "We can't lay the problem entirely at the feet of law enforcement or legislators. We are all in this together. It's going to take a community effort to draw a line in the sand and let the drug traffickers know they are not welcome in our community. We will no longer tolerate them destroying lives and taking over our community. It's time to turn anger into action! Are you with us?"