- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
In a news release, Sobonya said, "We can't lay the problem entirely at the feet of law enforcement or legislators. We are all in this together. It's going to take a community effort to draw a line in the sand and let the drug traffickers know they are not welcome in our community. We will no longer tolerate them destroying lives and taking over our community. It's time to turn anger into action! Are you with us?"