- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Bates Supports Budget Reduuctions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
In a news release, Sobonya said, "We can't lay the problem entirely at the feet of law enforcement or legislators. We are all in this together. It's going to take a community effort to draw a line in the sand and let the drug traffickers know they are not welcome in our community. We will no longer tolerate them destroying lives and taking over our community. It's time to turn anger into action! Are you with us?"