- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
In a news release, Sobonya said, "We can't lay the problem entirely at the feet of law enforcement or legislators. We are all in this together. It's going to take a community effort to draw a line in the sand and let the drug traffickers know they are not welcome in our community. We will no longer tolerate them destroying lives and taking over our community. It's time to turn anger into action! Are you with us?"