- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
In a news release, Sobonya said, "We can't lay the problem entirely at the feet of law enforcement or legislators. We are all in this together. It's going to take a community effort to draw a line in the sand and let the drug traffickers know they are not welcome in our community. We will no longer tolerate them destroying lives and taking over our community. It's time to turn anger into action! Are you with us?"