- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
Pope stuns family, stops car outside home to kiss, bless disabled woman
The pope did just that, stopping the car and getting out to kiss and bless the woman as family members and neighbors looked on. According to news.va, Roberta is disabled and reliant on a machine to breathe. Her family expressed their joy at the unexpected visit. “I still can't believe it, thank you Holy Father...I thank the Pope for having given us a moment of great joy,” her sister, Pamela said.
To view video, visit: The Life Site, http://www.lifesitenews.com/topics/catholic-church