- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Pope stuns family, stops car outside home to kiss, bless disabled woman
The pope did just that, stopping the car and getting out to kiss and bless the woman as family members and neighbors looked on. According to news.va, Roberta is disabled and reliant on a machine to breathe. Her family expressed their joy at the unexpected visit. “I still can't believe it, thank you Holy Father...I thank the Pope for having given us a moment of great joy,” her sister, Pamela said.
To view video, visit: The Life Site, http://www.lifesitenews.com/topics/catholic-church