- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Hope Tower Will be Evacuated
Beatles Celebration Next Pops Picnic
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 - 12:01 Updated 37 weeks ago
While tables are sold out, individual season tickets are still available for $50 or $108 for reserved seating. Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.