- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Regatta, Carnival, Hot Dog Fest…. End of July Downtown Mega Family Draw
Noting that over 15,000 folks came to Dawg Dazzle to celebrate July 4, the Mayor said, “We are cleaning up the riverfront. We are starting to take steps beyond what any of us have seen [there].”
The power boat racing has been “stepped up” each year and Williams hopes weather cooperates on the races.
The Regatta will operate with an all-volunteer force in order to maintain the ‘free’ status of the event.
“The way the river straightens out [makes[ our position on the river is ideal for boat races.”
Hopefully, the weather will not repeat last year’s “choppy waters,” which was the first time the river races in Huntington had been impeded.
“We had almost two million homes last year and we expect almost double” the television draw this year, Williams said. “There will be more airing time as well.”