- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Bunn Resigns from Council , Moving to District 9
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Detroit man pleads guilty for role in Point Pleasant heroin conspiracy
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Boone County heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal drug crime
Regatta, Carnival, Hot Dog Fest…. End of July Downtown Mega Family Draw
Noting that over 15,000 folks came to Dawg Dazzle to celebrate July 4, the Mayor said, “We are cleaning up the riverfront. We are starting to take steps beyond what any of us have seen [there].”
The power boat racing has been “stepped up” each year and Williams hopes weather cooperates on the races.
The Regatta will operate with an all-volunteer force in order to maintain the ‘free’ status of the event.
“The way the river straightens out [makes[ our position on the river is ideal for boat races.”
Hopefully, the weather will not repeat last year’s “choppy waters,” which was the first time the river races in Huntington had been impeded.
“We had almost two million homes last year and we expect almost double” the television draw this year, Williams said. “There will be more airing time as well.”