- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Hallway Restoration Discussed by Mayor Williams
Friday, July 11, 2014 - 17:56 Updated 29 weeks ago
Dr. Joe Touma is raising corporate and philanthropic donations for the project. Touma has already secured $50,000. No public money will be used for the project, Williams said.
Unveiling the project will coincide with the 100-year anniversary of City Hall, the offices of which opened in early January 1915.