- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Hallway Restoration Discussed by Mayor Williams
Friday, July 11, 2014 - 17:56 Updated 11 weeks ago
Dr. Joe Touma is raising corporate and philanthropic donations for the project. Touma has already secured $50,000. No public money will be used for the project, Williams said.
Unveiling the project will coincide with the 100-year anniversary of City Hall, the offices of which opened in early January 1915.